This label represents the spirit of the ancient Berean people, of the Holy Bible: noble, eager, protective, & faithful.
I pray that we all aim to be as the Bereans.
10 And the brethren immediately sent away Paul and Silas by night unto Berea: who coming thither went into the synagogue of the Jews.
11 These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.
12 Therefore many of them believed; also of honourable women which were Greeks, and of men, not a few.
13 But when the Jews of Thessalonica had knowledge that the word of God was preached of Paul at Berea, they came thither also, and stirred up the people.
14 And then immediately the brethren sent away Paul to go as it were to the sea: but Silas and Timotheus abode there still.
15 And they that conducted Paul brought him unto Athens: and receiving a commandment unto Silas and Timotheus for to come to him with all speed, they departed.
It's time to cozy up in this eco-friendly hoodie dress that's made of 85% organic ring-spun combed cotton and 15% recycled polyester. Whether you decide to wear it at home, outside, or to the office, you'll feel extra comfy and warm.
• 85% organic ring-spun combed cotton, 15% recycled polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.8 oz./sq. yd. (300 g/m²)
• Set-in sleeves
• Self-fabric double-layered hood
• Front pocket
• Matching round drawcords with metal tipping and eyelets
• Twin needle topstitch on armhole, sleeve and bottom hems
• Single needle topstitch on neckline and hood
• 1×1 rib at sleeves and bottom hem
• Inside self-fabric tape and half moon at the back of the neck
• Split bottom side seams
• Blank product sourced from China or Bangladesh
LUSU Designs Hoodie Dress Collection Berean Blanco Label