Confess, repent, and forsake sin- and repeat as often as necessary!
1 John 1:9- If we confess our sin, he is faithful and just to forgive our sin and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. This verse is written to Christians and hinges on the word if. God offers total pardon for every sin His children commit IF we confess it to Him. The word confess implies agreeing with God about how bad our sin is. Repentance, or turning away from it, is part of this confession.
Scripture is clear that those who know God do not continue a lifestyle of unrepentant sin (1 John 2:3–6; 3:7–10). Unconfessed sin gets in the way of pleasing Him, so a true child of God wants to confess it, change it, and restore fellowship with God.
It's time to cozy up in this eco-friendly hoodie dress that's made of 85% organic ring-spun combed cotton and 15% recycled polyester. Whether you decide to wear it at home, outside, or to the office, you'll feel extra comfy and warm.
• 85% organic ring-spun combed cotton, 15% recycled polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.8 oz./sq. yd. (300 g/m²)
• Set-in sleeves
• Self-fabric double-layered hood
• Front pocket
• Matching round drawcords with metal tipping and eyelets
• Twin needle topstitch on armhole, sleeve and bottom hems
• Single needle topstitch on neckline and hood
• 1×1 rib at sleeves and bottom hem
• Inside self-fabric tape and half moon at the back of the neck
• Split bottom side seams
• Blank product sourced from China or Bangladesh
LUSU Designs Hoodie Dress Collection Confess Repent Forsake Blanco Label